Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How To Get To Sesame Street...


The PS22 Chorus of 2011 just had a great shoot with NELA Films for the classic PBS show, Sesame Street! We can't say too much about it yet, but it is set to air sometime this fall! You may recall that several years back the PS22 Chorus appeared in several episodes of the new Electric Company, and while they looked great, adding their patented charm and charisma to the show, they did not sing. On Sesame Street however, you will get to see the kids showcase all of their talent! Stay tuned for something very special....

PS22 Chorus with the awesome NELA FILMS crew!

3 comments:

Zen said...

Coolness! Looking forward to that.

plastic card print said...

i want to be one of these student.
so great!

Simon said...

Hey Mr. B-
New follower....
Love PS22! I am a former vocal music educator K-5, suddenly lost hearing-now missing music immensely. Love the magic of children singing and you bring it out in the best of ways.
I get little windows of time when I can hear better and love to stop in and hear what I've been missing. My chorus had 165-every student in grade 4 and 5 at my school...I admire what you are doing with your students-love how engaged they are when they sing-and I know that's always about a great leader who inspires. Congrats to you and much further success.